Georgia Retina Continues to Grow Through New Locations and Doctors
Georgia Retina continues to expand its services throughout Georgia with the addition of two new locations and doctors.
Our two new offices are currently open in the Macon and Cartersville areas:
- The new Macon office is located at 6055 Lakeside Commons Drive, Suite 310. Dr. John J. Miller and new doctor Dr. David S. Chin Yee will work out of this new office. Find full details about this new location at: http://bit.ly/1iKywwn.
- The new Cartersville office is located at 100 Market Place Boulevard, Suite 304. Dr. Robert Stoltz and Dr. Krishna Mukkamala will work out of this new office. Find full details about this new location at: http://bit.ly/1iKywMT.
We are also excited to introduce two new doctors to the Georgia Retina team: Dr. Harpreet “Paul” S. Walia and Dr. David S. Chin Yee.
We welcome Dr. Harpreet “Paul” S. Walia to the Gwinnett and Stockbridge Georgia Retina locations. Dr. Walia’s clinical interests include macular surgery, diabetic retinopathy, retinal vascular disorders, age-related macular degeneration, retinal detachment, endophthalmitis and complications of anterior segment surgery, hereditary vitreoretinal diseases, ocular trauma and posterior segment uveitis/inflammation. Find more information about Dr. Walia at: http://bit.ly/1MGEgUc.
We welcome Dr. David S. Chin Yee to the new Georgia Retina office in Macon and the Peachtree City offices. Dr. Chin Yee has initiated and participated in numerous clinical trials. In addition, he has published numerous articles in a variety of medical journals. He has a broad range of clinical interests within retinal disease and surgery, including management of complex retinal detachments; macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, as well as macula pucker surgery. Dr. Chin Yee was born and raised in Jamaica until the age of 16, when he came to the United States. Find more information about Dr. Chin Yee at: http://bit.ly/1MGEcUt.
If you have a question about one of these new doctors or Georgia Retina locations, feel free to call (888) GA-RETINA or 888-427-3846.
- Georgia Retina First to Perform Latest FDA-Approved Procedure for Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration in State
- Dr. Krishna Mukkamala helped his patient achieve gold in the recent Summer Paralympics in Tokyo.
- Michael Jacobson, MD, Has Been Inducted into the Prestigious Marquis Who’s Who Biographical Registry
- Coronavirus: How We’re Taking Precautions
- Georgia Retina Announces New Decatur/Tucker Location