John J. Miller, M.D.
- Undergraduate School University of Georgia, Athens, GA
- Medical School Medical College of Georgia
- Ophthalmology Residency and Vitreoretinal Surgery Fellowship University of Miami, Miami, FL Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, Miami, FL
Dr. Miller, a board-certified ophthalmologist, is a native of Georgia. After graduating from the University of Georgia distinguished as a First Honor Graduate, he attended the Medical College of Georgia on a full, merit-based scholarship. He completed his ophthalmology residency and vitreoretinal surgery fellowship at the University of Miami / Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, repeatedly ranked as the finest ophthalmology training program in the country by both Ophthalmology Times and U.S. News and World Report. For the duration of his final fellowship year, he served as Chief Resident.
He has been an active participant in a number of clinical studies and has published articles in distinguished medical journals. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology and a member of the American Society of Retina Specialists.
Dr. Miller is a proud native of middle Georgia.
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Retina Specialists