9th Annual Atlanta Vision Walk
Georgia Retina is happy to be participating in the 9th Annual Atlanta Vision Walk on April 26th at Piedmont Park. VisionWalk is a fun, family-friendly 5k walk. Money raised supports the important research funded by the Foundation Fighting Blindness, a national 501c(3) organization with the goal of making the world a brighter place for millions of Americans with blinding diseases. The walk kicks off at 11 am. We hope to see you there in support of this amazing cause.
For more details visit www.fightblindness.org and click “Atlanta” in the right column.
- Georgia Retina First to Perform Latest FDA-Approved Procedure for Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration in State
- Dr. Krishna Mukkamala helped his patient achieve gold in the recent Summer Paralympics in Tokyo.
- Michael Jacobson, MD, Has Been Inducted into the Prestigious Marquis Who’s Who Biographical Registry
- Coronavirus: How We’re Taking Precautions
- Georgia Retina Announces New Decatur/Tucker Location