Georgia Retina Announces New Decatur/Tucker Location
Georgia Retina is announcing the move of its Decatur location to 1462 Montreal Rd. West, Suite 412 in Tucker.
The new Decatur/Tucker location will open on Nov. 1. The new location is just 3.5 miles from the former location and is conveniently located off the Lawrenceville Highway exit off Interstate-285. The phone number will remain the same: 404-299-5209.
Drs. Michael S. Jacobson, Jay Stallman and Mark J. Rivellese practice out of this location.
“As a service to our patients we want to get the word out that we are moving locations,” Georgia Retina CFO Paul Lucas said. “We hope that being more closely located to I-285 will provide greater convenience for our patients.”
At Georgia Retina, patients’ vision needs are the top priority. As one of the largest retina-only medical practices in the southeastern United States, Georgia Retina specializes in treating diseases of the retina, macula, and vitreous. Its 13 board-certified ophthalmologists have received special fellowship training in vitreo-retinal diseases and surgery, and are engaged in clinical trials with the goal of advancing research into retinal diseases, their causes, and their cures.
- Georgia Retina First to Perform Latest FDA-Approved Procedure for Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration in State
- Dr. Krishna Mukkamala helped his patient achieve gold in the recent Summer Paralympics in Tokyo.
- Michael Jacobson, MD, Has Been Inducted into the Prestigious Marquis Who’s Who Biographical Registry
- Coronavirus: How We’re Taking Precautions
- Georgia Retina Announces New Decatur/Tucker Location