Delayed Opening February 17
All Georgia Retina locations will delay opening until 10am tomorrow, Tuesday, February 17th, due to icy and hazardous driving conditions. We appreciate your patience and look forward to seeing you soon!
- Georgia Retina First to Perform Latest FDA-Approved Procedure for Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration in State
- Dr. Krishna Mukkamala helped his patient achieve gold in the recent Summer Paralympics in Tokyo.
- Michael Jacobson, MD, Has Been Inducted into the Prestigious Marquis Who’s Who Biographical Registry
- Coronavirus: How We’re Taking Precautions
- Georgia Retina Announces New Decatur/Tucker Location