LyCynthia Baskin Shares Her Story of Vision Loss, Eight Comas, Near-Death Experience, and Double Transplant A lifetime of battling Type I diabetes took its toll on the health—and the vision—of Jonesboro’s LyCynthia Baskin. But thanks to Drs. Michael S. Jacobson and Scott Lampert at Georgia Retina, the state’s largest retina-only private practice, Baskin has regained…Read More
Drs. Sean S. Koh and Stephanie Vanderveldt Included in Annual Physician Listing Georgia Retina physicians Drs. Sean S. Koh and Stephanie Vanderveldt are among the city’s Top Physicians as listed in the March 2012 issue of Atlanta Hospital News. Not only does Dr. Sean S. Koh treat patients at Georgia Retina, the state’s largest retina-only…Read More
- Georgia Retina First to Perform Latest FDA-Approved Procedure for Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration in State
- Dr. Krishna Mukkamala helped his patient achieve gold in the recent Summer Paralympics in Tokyo.
- Michael Jacobson, MD, Has Been Inducted into the Prestigious Marquis Who’s Who Biographical Registry
- Coronavirus: How We’re Taking Precautions
- Georgia Retina Announces New Decatur/Tucker Location